Welcome to My Swim A Mile Page!
Swim A Mile for Women with Cancer is only three weeks away! I am two-thirds of the way toward my fundraising goal, and I need your help! Raising another $1,000 over the next three weeks is not an impossible task, so I hope you will join the growing list of wonderful friends who have committed to support people with cancer through WCRC's 100% free services.
The Swim A Mile is a fantastic annual fundraiser that benefits the work of the Women's Cancer Resource Center. Since 1986, WCRC has provided programs and a network of supportive services for women with cancer in the Bay Area.
All of WCRC's services are provided 100% free of charge -- thanks to the generosity of donors like you!
All donations are tax-deductible, and make a world of difference to WCRC's clients. For example:
- $25 can buy supplies for WCRC's cultural and healing arts program
- $50 can purchase organic ingredients for its cooking and nutrition program
- $100 can fund a Community Health Advocate in accompanying clients to treatment
- $250 can pay for a comprehensive training for In-Home Support volunteers
- $500 can provide emergency financial assistance for a client with cancer to pay for rent, utilities or groceries
- $1,000 can fund six months of free therapy services
Thanks in advance for your generous donation. It will directly support more than 5,000 people over the next year!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.