Thank you for visiting my Swim A Mile page!
Each summer I get to combine two of the focal points of my life, swimming and raising money for WCRC's Swim A Mile. Please help me do both! I am inviting you to support me and the WCRC Board of Directors and Friends team--as a new or returning donor--by contributing directly to my fundraising efforts.
As many of you know, for the past year I have been privileged to be the Interim Executive Director of WCRC, while also serving on the Board of Directors. In this dual role, I have had a unique opportunity to serve with hugely dedicated staff, volunteers, and board members and to meet many, many clients and donors. Because of all of you, for more than 30 years WCRC has made a huge difference in our community by providing 100% free services to over 5,000 people annually. Only because of our donors will we be able to do this in the future.
All of your donations are tax-deductible. Every cent will make a world of difference to WCRC's clients:
- $25 buys supplies for WCRC's cultural and healing arts program
- $50 purchases organic ingredients for our cooking and nutrition program
- $100 funds a Community Health Advocate in accompanying clients to treatment
- $250 pays for a comprehensive training for In-Home Support volunteers
- $500 provides emergency financial assistance for a client with cancer to pay for rent, utilities or groceries
- $1,000 funds a support group for women with metastatic cancer for an entire year
Please join me in supporting an organization whose services are needed now more than ever before.
Thanks in advance for your generous donation.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.