Thank you for considering a Swim A Mile donation!
I am thrilled to tell you that I am closing in on acheving 50 percent of my personal fundraising goal of $3,000 for WCRC's Swim A Mile for Women with Cancer. Thanks to all of you who have already contributed and, especially, to donors who have come back again after donating in previous years. This year, I am captaining the WCRC Board of Directors' Swim Team. We are earnestly trying to recapture the lead from our rival, Genentech, as the largest fundraising team. Please help put us back in first place by contributing to my SWIM!
Remember, all of your donations are tax-deductible. Every cent will make a world of difference to WCRC's clients and will be spent in the following ways to help women with cancer, their families, and our community:
- $25 buys supplies for WCRC's cultural and healing arts program
- $50 purchases organic ingredients for our cooking and nutrition program
- $100 funds a Community Health Advocate who accompanies clients to treatment
- $250 pays for a comprehensive training for In-Home Support volunteers
- $500 provides emergency financial assistance for a client with cancer to pay for rent, utilities, or groceries
- $1,000 funds a support group for women with metastatic cancer for an entire year--these groups never have enough spaces to meet the demand
During this time of uncertainty around access to healthcare, especially among people who are being treated for serious illnesses, please join me supporting an organization that makes a huge difference in more than 7,000 lives each year.
Thanks in advance for your generous donation.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.