Help Me Fight Cancer!
As many of you know, swimming has been a powerful part of my life whether it is synchronized, in a pool, or in the ocean. Each year in early October I jump in the pool in Oakland and swim a mile to raise money for the Women's Cancer Resource Center. I'm hoping together -- each of us chipping in a little bit -- will help make a difference in saving lives and supporting those fighting the disease.
Please give what you can and know that ANY amount makes a difference.
All donations are tax-deductible, and make a world of difference to WCRC's clients:
- $25 can buy supplies for WCRC's cultural and healing arts program
- $50 can purchase organic ingredients for its cooking and nutrition program
- $100 can fund a Community Health Advocate in accompanying clients to treatment
- $250 can pay for a comprehensive training for In-Home Support volunteers
- $500 can provide emergency financial assistance for a client with cancer to pay for rent, utilities or groceries
- $1,000 can fund six months of free therapy services
Thanks in advance for your generous donation. It will directly support more than 5,000 people over the next year!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.