Welcome to My Swim A Mile Page!
- With all the is going on in the world, cancer remains a challenge for so many of our family and friends. I am just trying to participate in a way that I can to help the cause
- Please consider a donation as it will enable In early October I will be participating in the Swim A Mile for Women with Cancer, and I hope you'll make a contribution in support of my Swim!
- The Swim A Mile is a fantastic annual fundraiser that benefits the work of the Women's Cancer Resource Center. Since 1986, WCRC has provided programs and a network of supportive services for women with cancer in the Bay Area.
- All of WCRC's services are provided 100% free of charge -- thanks to the generosity of donors like you!
- All donations are tax-deductible, and make a world of difference to WCRC's clients:
- $25 buys supplies for WCRC's cultural and healing arts program
- $50 purchases organic ingredients for its cooking and nutrition program
- $100 funds a Community Health Advocate in accompanying clients to treatment
- $250 pays for a comprehensive training for In-Home Support volunteers
- $500 provides emergency financial assistance for a client with cancer to pay for rent, utilities or groceries
- $1,000 funds six months of free therapy services
- Thanks in advance for your generous donation. It will directly support more than 5,000 people over the next year!
Shark - $1,000
Has raised $1,000 for WCRC!
I Made a Difference!
I supported this event with a gift.
Fundraising Honor Roll
Sandee and James Russell
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.