Welcome to My Swim A Mile Page!
In early October I will be participating in the Swim A Mile for Women with Cancer, and I hope you'll make a contribution in support of the Women's Cancer Resource Center! I work for this wonderful organization! We are good people doing great work. I've been so impressed with this agency.
The Swim A Mile is a fantastic annual fundraiser that benefits the work of the Women's Cancer Resource Center. Since 1986, WCRC has provided programs and a network of supportive services for women with cancer in the Bay Area.
All of WCRC's services are provided 100% free of charge -- thanks to the generosity of donors like you!
All donations are tax-deductible, and make a world of difference to WCRC's clients:
- $25 can buy supplies for WCRC's cultural and healing arts program
- $50 can purchase organic ingredients for its cooking and nutrition program
- $100 can fund a Community Health Advocate in accompanying clients to treatment
- $250 can pay for a comprehensive training for In-Home Support volunteers
- $500 can provide emergency financial assistance for a client with cancer to pay for rent, utilities or groceries
- $1,000 can fund six months of free therapy services
You can donate on this page or send a check with my name in the memo to:
The Women's Cancer Resource Center
2908 Ellsworth St
Berkeley, CA 94705
Thanks in advance for your generous donation. It will directly support more than 5,000 people over the next year!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.